Ramdung Go peak ROLWALING Valley.
Miximum: 16 Days
Group Size: 2 to 12
This adventure into remote ROLWALING Valley Region, west of the MT. Everest and south of Tibet , offers you’re a rich verity of flora and fauna in an area where few trekkers have traveled, specially this trek is peak climbing open for the peak climbing Groups. So we offer you to climb a beautiful peak Called RAMDUNG “GO” (5925M) this little peak, full of snow, is facing to the Mt. Gauri Sanker over looking Tibet. This is the only trek you can do with two permits; Climbing and trekking. Cross Tinsang la (3303mt) foot pass and descend into Rolwaling valley, visit the Rolpa glacier and the large lake of the Rolwaling region and 2015 earthquake disaster make more damage too.
Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu and meet with Alpine adv.team / Lapsang Lama representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing about Trekking and Peak Climbing.
Day 2 : Full day Sightseeing Trip in Kathmandu Valley like as Boudhanath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple and Swoyambhunath Stupa with our well experience English Speaking Tour Guide by private car, Overnight in Hotel.
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu Gonghar and Trek to Simigaon, stay overnight Lodge
Day 4 Trek from Simigaon to Dokhang 2791m/6-7hours, stay overnight at lodge
Day5 Trek from Dokhang to Beding 3690m/5-6hours, stay overnight at lodge
Day 6 : Exploration Day, stay overnight at lodge
Day 7 ; Trek from Beding to Na 4180m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 8 : Trek from Na to Camp I (Base Camp) 5000m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 9 :Trek from Camp I to High Camp (Ramding La) 5665m/4-5hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 10 : Climb to Summit (Ramgung Go Peak 5930m) and back to Tsho Rolpa Lake 4540m/7-8hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 11: Trek from Tsho Rolpa Lake to Beding 3690m/6-7hours, stay overnight at lodge .
Day 12 ; Trek from Beding to Daldung La 3976m/7-8hours, stay overnight at lodge.
Day 13: Trek from Daldung La to ganghor 7hours, stay overnight at lodge .
Day 14; Drive back to Kathmandu 8-9 hours and transfer to Hotel.
Day 15: Free Day for Shopping in Kathmandu and stay overnight in Hotel.
Day 16: Final Departure to International Airport.
Groups size with peak summit ramdung Go
2 to 4 persons1890 dollars per person
4 to 6 persons 130 dollars per person
6 to 12 persons 1139 dollars per person.
Include peak summit total 1239 us dollars per person
Only base camp total 865 us dollar per person
Fixed Our Tour Package Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* 3 nights accommodations with breakfast at Standard hotel in Kathmandu.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the trek.
* Tented accommodations with 2 persons sharing basis during the climbing.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipments & insurance.
* All transportation by bus/jeep
* Rolwaling Valley Conservation Area Permit and all necessary permits.
* Rolwaling Valley Permit.
* Peak Climbing permit, Garbage deposit.
* Peak Climber’s equipment’s charge, insurance and salary.
* First Aid Medical Kit box and necessary emergency equipment’s.
* Tourist service charge, Vat.
* Office Service charge.
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Personal Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue but alpine adventure team give you services most cover your insurance ).
* Personal Trekking Equipment’s.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver
Please share is great help to me.