Nuptse is situated in the Solu Khumbu region, just southwest of Mount Everest . The name Nup-tse is Tibetan and means west-peak, as it is the western part of the Lhotse-Nuptse-massif. The main ridge, which is separated from Lhotse by a 7556m high saddle, is crowned by 7 peaks and goes west-northwest until its steep west-face drops down more than 2300m to the Khumbu-glacier. The steep and rocky south-face of Nuptse is 2500m high and 5 kilometers wide. The north slopes are rising from the Western-Cwm valley with the upper part of the Khumbu-glacier above its famous icefall.
Day to day Itinerary
1. Arrival Kathmandu . Transfer to your hotel.
2. Kathmandu . Briefing
4. Kathmandu .
5. Transfer to the airport, fly to Lukla (2800m) and trek to Phakding (2640m). .
6. Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446m).
7. Namche, rest for acclimatization.
8. Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3867m).
9. Trek to Dingboche (4347m).
10. Trek to Lobuche (4900m).
11. Lobuche, acclimatization day.
12. Trek to Base Camp.
13-46. Climbing Period Mt. Nuptse.
47. Base Camp.
48. Trek to Dingboche.
49. Trek to Namche.
50. Trek to Lukla.
51. Fly to Kathmandu .
52. Kathmandu reserved day.