Also known as Kangde Ri , Kongde , Kwangde is a difficult mountain to climb and stands at a height of 6,011m. It forms an impressive multi-summited ridge, Shar, Lho and Nup, at the eastern end of the Lumding Himal, which in turn is part of Rolwaling Himal. The mountain stands above the Bhote Koshi River to the south-west of Namche Bazar. The northern part of the mountain forms an impressive barrier having several steep ridges to the north.
Day to day Itinerary
1. Arrival Kathmandu . Transfer to hotel.
2. Kathmandu . Briefing and shopping.
3. Kathmandu .
4. Transfer to the airport, fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding.
5. Trek to Namche Bazaar. (3340m).
6. Namche, rest for acclimatization.
7. Trek to Thame (3820m).
8. Trek to Base Camp.
9-15. Climbing Period.
16. Trek back to Thame.
17. Trek to Monjo.
18. Trek to Lukla.
19. Fly back to Kathmandu .
20. Kathmandu , reserved day