It is our pleasure to invite you to join us on our Tamang Heritage Trail – a new and unique trek to an area opened to visitors only in 2004. This trek is an excellent opportunity for people in search of natural beauty, traditional cultures and Buddhist way of living. Some of the highlights of this trek are:
- A true insight into the Tamang culture.
- Active interaction with the local population, experiencing their genuine warmth and welcome.
- The visit of the picturesque village of Gatlang with its many colours, traditional dresses and typical dances A reception.
- The wildlife around the secret lake of ” Parbati Kunda “.
- A stroll along ” Rasuwa Gadi “, another form of the famous Chinese Wall.
- Maybe just a little more than a glimpse on the Tibetan market “Kamba Tar” on the other side of the border.
- The hot bath with water from the hot springs of Tatopani.
In an expedition style trek you will enjoy unforgettable days in settings that haven’t lost the charm of centuries old culture and friendship with all men, a stroll through a hilly terrain with excellent views on the towering peaks and impressive glaciers of the Langtang Himalayan mountain range.
You can either join us on the planned trek by the end of August, the best period to visit this region or we will be pleased to organize your trek at the dates specified by you.
We would be pleased to meeting you personally for this trek and are at your disposal for further information and for organising your personal treks.
Outline Itinerary :
Day 01: Arrivel inte. Airport transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing- Kathmandu valley
Day 03: Kathmandu -shyabrubesi
Day 04: Shyabrubesi _Goljung
Day 05: Goljung-Parbati Kunda
Day 06: Parbati kunda – Gatland
Day 07: Gatland -Chorten Trail
Day 08: Chorten Trail -Tatopani
Day 09: Tatopani-Nag Thali
Day 10: Nag Thali- Timure
Day 11: Timure-Rasuwa gadi
Day 12: Rasuwa gadi-Thuman
Day 13: Thuman- Bridim
Day 14: Bridim – Syabrubesi
Day 15: Shyabrubesy- Kathmandu by Van /land cruser or by Bus.
Day 16: Free relaxing day visit Kathmandu .
Day 17: Departure